Dividends4Life: Growth and Dividends? Have Your Cake and Eat It Too With These 3 Stocks

Real estate investment trusts, or REITs, are "total return" investments. This means that in addition to the dividends these stocks pay, which are generally well above average, there is growth potential, as the values of the underlying properties increase over time. Here are three REITs that have particularly attractive growth and income potential over the coming years. Here are three stocks that all pay dividends over 4% and have lots of long-term growth potential...

Healthcare REIT Welltower (HCN) is one of the largest real estate investment trusts in the market and has been around since 1971. The company owns 1,384 properties throughout the U.S., Canada, and the U.K. -- 70% of which are senior housing. Outpatient medical facilities and long-term/post-acute care facilities make up the other 30%. Shopping mall and outlet center REIT Simon Property Group (SPG) is actually the largest real estate investment trust in the stock market, by a large margin. Finally, I'd like to discuss another retail-oriented REIT that could be a bargain right now, thanks to the general weakness in brick-and-mortar retail. National Retail Properties (NNN) is a net-lease REIT whose portfolio is comprised entirely of retail tenants.

Source: Motley Fool

Related Articles:
- How To Be a Better Investor During Difficult Times
- 4 Higher-Yielding, Low Debt Stocks With A Tiny Payout Ratio
- 3 Stocks Increasing Dividends Like A Champion
- The Next Great Company
- 5 Stocks With a Sustainable Dividend

Click here to have future posts delivered to you for free!

_____________________________________________________________________

0 comments

Post a Comment

~

Popular Posts Last 30 Days