Dividends4Life: 5 High-Dividend Stocks With Huge Upside Potential

An investor's best friend is a stock that not only pays a high dividend but has the potential for massive gains as well. After all, a 5% dividend combined with a 10% price increase translates to a 15% total return -- and this kind of performance can add up tremendously over time. We asked five of our contributors to tell us about some dividend stocks with room to rise, and here is what they had to say...

A high-dividend stock to consider is Seaspan (NYSE:SSW), the shipping specialist. Its stock has slumped some 15% over the past year, which has helped push its dividend yield up ... to more than 10%! As its name suggests, PotashCorp (POT) is a leader in producing potash-based fertilizer products, and the stock boasts a dividend yield of 8.5%. Thanks to the oil crash, and the resulting impact on energy stocks, shares of Kinder Morgan (NYSE: KMI) yielded a staggering 13% until earlier this week when the company slashed its dividend by 75%. One dividend stock I love right now is Toronto-Dominion Bank (NYSE:TD), known simply as TD Bank to most consumers. I feel like I've been beating the drum for National-Oilwell Varco, (NYSE:NOV) for so long my hands should be numb.

Source: Motley Fool

Related Articles:
- Why Dividend Growth Stocks Are Evil
- Building Yield: 7 Consumer Goods Dividend Stocks
- 9 Higher-Yielding Financial Services Stocks With Rising Dividends
- Dividend Stocks vs. a Safe Distribution Rate
- 12 Under-Valued Dividend Stocks

Click here to have future posts delivered to you for free!



Post a Comment


Latest From Dividend Growth Stocks

Popular Posts Last 30 Days