Dividends4Life: That Can Make You Rich: Realty Income Corporation

That Can Make You Rich: Realty Income Corporation

Posted by D4L | Wednesday, December 10, 2014 | | 0 comments »

The most certain way to get rich by investing is to put your money in companies with strong dividend histories and great business models that consistently deliver market-beating performance. One great example of a company like this is Realty Income Corporation (NYSE: O), a real estate investment trust (REIT) that specializes in commercial properties, particularly properties that house retail businesses. A great monthly dividend, a spectacular track record of performance, and a winning business model makes Realty Income a great stock that can make you rich.

Basically, Realty Income invests in commercial properties and rents them to stable, high-quality tenants, most of which (78%) are retail businesses. The company also has significant holdings in office, industrial, manufacturing, and agricultural properties, which combine to make up the other 22% of holdings. The company owns about 4,300 properties, all in strategic locations designed to maximize shareholder value. And it has worked so far. The occupancy rate of more than 98% (which has never been below 96%) shows that the company's properties are in very desirable locations.

Source: Motley Fool

Related Articles:
- First Quarter 2014: Top And Bottom Performing Dividend Stocks
- Don't Touch These 5 Dividend Stocks!
- 7 Dividend Stocks Headed In The Right Direction
- Who Owns The Top Dividend Stocks?
- 6 Big-Name Dividend Stocks Crushing The S&P 500

Click here to have future posts delivered to you for free!



Post a Comment


Latest From Dividend Growth Stocks

Popular Posts Last 30 Days