Each Friday I highlight the Carnivals I participated in over the past week, along with any notable articles that I come across. For those readers not familiar with carnivals, it's where personal finance bloggers submit their best articles of the week with one blog serving as the host. The entries are separated into various categories such as Investing, Credit, Debt, Budgeting, Frugality, Wealth Building, Money Management, Financial Planning, Insurance, Taxes, The Economy, Real Estate, et. al.
Below are the carnivals that I participated in this week, along with a link to my article:
- Carnival of Personal Finance published: It Was An Odd Odyssey
- Festival of Stocks published: Stock Analysis: Johnson & Johnson (JNJ)
- Carnival of Everything Finance published: The Winning Score - Part 2 of 2
- Carnival of Financial Planning published: Charlie Munger’s 10 Rules for Investment Success
- The Dividend Guy presented my Stock Analysis of RY as a guest post
- Dividend Growth Investor presented Dollar Cost Averaging
- Million Dollar Journey presented Ask the Readers: Talking about Money?
- My Two Dollars presented You Are Not Your Stuff, Your Stuff Is Not You
- Retire Happy presented 9 Retirement Killers? Try Only Three!
- The Simple Dollar presented Nine Techniques for Developing Patience
- The Dividend Guy presented Watch Out For These 6 Slick Mutual Fund Marketing Tricks
- Become Successful presented Can Success Make You Happy?
- fivecentnickel.com presented Lessons Learned From Average Net Worth Values
- The Digerati Life presented 5 Hot Tips for First Time Investors
There are some really good articles there, please take time and read a few of them.